Whilst the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis continues, Fillet & Bone is up and running with a local delivery service. Please visit our Food to Order website to place your order.
Thank you so much for supporting us in this difficult time with your home delivery orders. Without these we would almost certainly have had to close. As it is, our business has been transformed by the need for home deliveries and last week we spent most of our time working hard to keep up with demand!
Luckily we were already set-up to accept remote card payments and we have our own dedicated van, so we were able to adapt quickly and offer a doorstep delivery service, which fully meets the current requirements for social distancing.
Delivery charges depend on location and distance from Chipping Campden. There is also no waiting days for a delivery slot – depending on stock we can often deliver within one day, but the more notice we receive the better the chances of supplying everything you require.
As you may already know, Fillet & Bone is committed to supplying good quality products from local producers, wherever possible, at a price that is fair to both customers and suppliers. These products include:
- Meat from our butchery – locally sourced lamb, poultry, beef and pork.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables supplied by local grower and wholesaler: Andrew Drinkwater in Ebrington
- Fresh fish delivered Mon, Wed & Fri from Cornish day boats via New Wave Seafood in Fairford.
- Fresh bread delivered daily from La Parisienne in Tewkesbury
- Organic Milk & other dairy products from Cotteswold Dairy
- Cakes from our talented local cake maker: Sarah Hornsey
- Wine, beer, cider & spirits from Craft Drinks in Bourton on the Water
So by ordering from us, you are also supporting these other businesses. Thank you from us all.
If you’ve enjoyed our products and our service, you could do us a huge favour and recommend us to other potential customers who live locally. Every little helps – as one of our competitors often claims!!
Look after yourselves
Best wishes from the entire team at Fillet & Bone